Chocolate Zucchini Slice like a Fudge.
- 180 g Almond Milk
- 140 g monk fruit sweetener
- 300 g plain flour (mix flours, whole wheat, rice flour, buckwheat, sorghum)
- 60 g cocoa powder
- 2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 250 g zucchini, cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 80 g walnuts (optional)
- 5 eggs (2 egg yolks and 3 whites)
- A few dark chocolate nibs
per 1 portion
Calories 500kj / 133.1 kcal
Protein 6.3 g
Fat 3 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Fibre 2.1 g
Sodium 476.7 mg
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease an 8-hole muffin trayor loaf tray and set aside.
- Place monk fruit sugar into mixing bowl and mix (in your thermo and mix 5 sec/speed 9)
- Add flour, cocoa, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and mix 5 sec/speed 5. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place zucchini and walnuts (optional) into mixing bowl and chop 2-3 sec/speed 5 or until evenly chopped. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add almond milk and eggs and combine.
- Add reserved flour and cocoa mixture and combine.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and repeat combining for 60 secs.
- Transfer into prepared mini loaf tray and bake for 25-30 minutes (180°C) or until a wooden skewer inserted into the centre of each loaf comes out clean. Cool loaves in tray for 15 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely (approx. 30 minutes). Cut each loaf in half before serving